Total Pageviews

Monday, January 20, 2014

Roses for the Cure

Here is my most recent creation.  I was contracted by a client to make a gallon jar into a "Cause for a Cure" jar that people could put money into.  Here is what I came up with, Decopodge background, added lace to top and bottom of jar, painted a large pink rose, then quilled paper roses and leaves to adorn and glued on. Lastly applied some Pink rhinestone ribbon and rhinestone and pearls on the sides and back. I really love this one. Enjoy.
 

4 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

Really cute!!! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

simply beautiful! I would put money in it for sure if I saw it out on a counter in a store. I can see why you want to keep it!

Stamped Impressions said...

This is so pretty Donna! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow the jar is so pretty..